The Arab American Festival™ welcomes all performers from around the world, every country, every nationality, everyone. Our Goal is to promote a Multi-Cutural atmosphere focusing on creating a richly diverse event.
- * International Media Coverage, Arab and American TV, Radio, Newspaper advertisement. Professional Photos/Video will be provided. Pre-Event Advertising in our event Publications will also be provided pending Event Directors approval.
- * Showcasing your self to more than 30,000 attendees.
- * A signage/Sales booth can also be provided for Post-show signing, promotional/CD sales.
- * International Artists may be helped to obtain a USA Visa by issuing a participation letter to the US embassy.
Event will provide:
- * National Artists: National performers are responsible for their transportation, accommodations, meals, and any other cost.
- * National Artists: you will receive a donation receipt for the actual value $$$ of your paid performance (our receipts is Tax deductible).
- * Our Event welcomes all artists from all different countries.
- * NO political or religious songs will be allowed, NO exceptions.
- * There is no participation fee to be paid by any performer.
- * We are a Non-Profit Organization, organizing this event as community service NOT A BUSINESS, and therefore entertainers will not be paid monetary, NO exceptions.
* ALL International/National entertainers MUST perform BOTH days of the Event.
* Festival will provide a House Band to all artists for live performing, international musicians are not allowed at the festival unless there costs are fully paid by the artist.
* Belly Dancing: Group dancers ONLY and must contain AT LEAST 3 members. Folklore attire required, unless approved by Event Director. Full performance of cabaret style is not allowed.
- To performe at the Arab American Festival, Please fill out & submit the form below!